Effective Date: August 23, 2018
Digitial Rarity’s Policy applies to current and former Digital Rarity clients and any other users of any Digital Rarity Site. The term “Personal Information” refers to non-public information that personally relates to or identifies you as an individual or entity.
Please note that, in the event of a change in policy, a revised Policy will promptly be posted to the Digital Rarity Site. You agree to accept posting of a revised Policy electronically on the Digital Rarity Site as actual notice to you. Any dispute over our Policy is subject to this notice.
HOW AND WHY WE GATHER INFORMATION
When you provide personal information on a Digital Rarity Site, you may be asked to provide information such as your full legal name, address and date of birth, along with other personal information that is required to verify your identity and fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements. This information will also be used to transact your business and communicate with you. From time to time, we may request additional information to help us further assess your needs and preferences.
If you have submitted personal information to us, under most circumstances you have the right to reasonable access to that data to correct any inaccuracies. You can also make a request to update or remove information about you by contacting [email protected], and Digital Rarity will make all reasonable and practical efforts to comply with your request, so long as it is consistent with applicable law and professional standards.
Digital Rarity's Sites are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13. It is Digital Rarity’s policy to never knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13, except as part of an engagement to provide professional services.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect and maintain about you is provided during the course of your entering into communications with Digital Rarity, its subsidiaries, affiliates or partners to provide certain services through Digital Rarity. This Personal Information, that may not be available publicly, comes from the following sources:
1. Information you provide to us when you fill out documents, complete a form or make a request for services, including your name, address, age, Social Security number and/or taxpayer identification number, business objectives, business experience, assets and liabilities and/or income details and confidential documentation used to verify those details, telephone number, e-mail address and similar information; and
2. Information resulting from your interactions with us.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping Information Safe
We limit access to the Personal Information you provide us to those employees, subcontractors, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners who need access to that information in order to provide you with services related to the business you are entering into through the Digital Rarity Sites. In keeping with industry standards and practices, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, and controls designed to protect your Personal Information.
We have invested in software, systems and procedures aimed at offering you a safe and secure business environment and protect your personal, financial and historical business information. While no security system is absolutely impenetrable, we plan to constantly review, refine and upgrade our security technology as new tools become available.
The Importance of Being Accurate
We have security standards and procedures in place designed to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information. A key part of this process helps ensure that the Personal Information we have about you is accurate and up-to-date. If you ever discover inaccuracies in our data or if your Personal Information changes, we urge you to notify us immediately. We only use your Personal Information as appropriate to provide you with quality services and to ensure security. For example, we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information.
An Ongoing Commitment to Your Privacy
We are just as committed to protecting the privacy of our former clients as we are our current clients. If you choose to become an inactive client, your Personal Information will continue to be protected by the privacy policies and principles described in the then-current version of this Policy. Should you redeem or otherwise dispose of your business relations with us, Digital Rarity will retain your information for regulatory compliance, internal record-keeping and other legal purposes.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH UNAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
We Limit the Sharing of Information
To protect your privacy, we limit the sharing of your Personal Information outside of Digital Rarity. We conduct our business with great respect for the confidential nature of the information being provided. We will not share Personal Information about you except as outlined below:
1. To help us provide our services to you and/or to improve our services, we engage qualified and reputable third parties to help us to carry out certain functions such as account processing, client services and/or data collection relevant to our business. The ability to use your Personal Information is specifically limited to the service being provided.
2. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
3. ResoNova may share information with our affiliates if the information is required to provide the services you request. An affiliate is a company that we own or control, or with which there is common ownership with us.
4. ResoNova also reserves the right to disclose your personal information where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement or other government authorities, including during any regulatory examinations. We may also disclose your information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property.
REVIEWING, CHANGING OR CORRECTING INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY SITES
PRIVACY AND THE INTERNET
The following additional information will be of interest to you if you access a Digital Rarity Site and/or one of its affiliates’ products or services through one or more of our websites:
1. The Digital Rarity Sites are built upon an infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, including physical security of our equipment to system intrusion detection capabilities. Within such our sites, we use industry standard encryption technologies to help safeguard your information.
2. Security is a cooperative effort between us and the users of the Digital Rarity Sites. Please remember that your user identification and password are personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. Also, you should discontinue their use and notify us if you have any reason to suspect that someone else may be using them.
4. Web surfing data (e.g., information regarding which of our web pages you access, the frequency of such access, and your product and service preferences) may be collected by Digital Rarity, or by our service providers. This may be accomplished by using cookies, Web beacons, page tags or similar tools that are set when you visit our website. Web surfing data and similar information may be shared internally within Digital Rarity and used: for administrative purposes; to assess the usage, value and performance of our online products and services; to improve your experience with our websites; and as otherwise permitted by applicable law or regulation. If you are a Digital Rarity client, this information helps us suggest products or service offerings that may be of interest to you. This information may be processed by us for the purposes described above, or on our behalf by Third Party Services, solely in accordance with our instructions.
Do Not Track Signals
THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION
We may authorize certain third parties, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Chartbeat and Mixpanel, to track usage and collect information about users and their activities on the Digital Rarity Sites.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or Digital Rarity’s personal data processing policies, please contact us at: [email protected]